I don't know about you, but I love healthy granola. Mixed into yogurt, sprinkled on top of smoothies and right out of the jar! It is crunchy, healthy and not too sweet, and with some CBD added for extra immune support, a yummy staple just got even better. Go ahead, and indulge!
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 cup gf oats
- 1-2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple
- Add desired amount of CBD Drops (I use 4-6 droppers full)
- Add all dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix until we’ll combined
- Mix honey, maple and melted oil until well combined.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring and re-spreading a few times with a spatula, until the entire mixture is medium golden brown. Watch carefully towards the end; it burns quickly and will brown first in the corners and on the bottom.