Incorporating our CBD drops for pets into your dog's daily wellness regimen can be easier said than done if you have a picky eater that eats around the drops administered to their bowl of food. Try this easy, 5-ingredient recipe that includes creamy peanut butter to excite your pup and still give him the CBD dose he needs.
2 cups flour
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 ounce CBD drops for pets
1/4 cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Mix together the flour, peanut butter, cbd oil & eggs in a large bowl until combined.
3. Add in a little bit of water (one tbsp at a time) until the mixture becomes wet enough to roll out as dough.
4. Roll out the dough onto a floured surface until 1/4 inch thick & cut out your favorite shapes with cookie cutters or by hand.
5. Place the treats onto a baking sheet & bake for about 15 minutes.
If using a regular-sized cookie cutter, this recipe yields 36 treats and each treat is about 1/4 of a CBD dose. Store these in an air tight container in the pantry for up to a week or you can freeze them for later use.