Did you say chocolate squared?!! These cookies are for the chocolate lovers in your life. Super easy to make, they are an absolute staple in my house. And since there are only three, gloriously healthy ingredients, even the most kitchen adverse dad's can make them too. Really!
½ cup of Salvarae nourishing cacao
1 ½ cup almond flour (or grain-free flour of choice)
6 tablespoons of maple syrup
6 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
Flaky Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together well.
- Scoop out a tablespoon worth of dough and place on a greased parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Press dough down with the back of a fork to create a crosshatched pattern.
- Top with desired amount of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 20 minutes.
- Once cooled top with flaky salt and enjoy!