Yes, you heard it correctly – spicy peanut butter with chocolate. Yum! These do it all, and this staple recipe of mine is a great balance of sweet, healthy, relaxing and energizing thanks to original CBD drops. These perfectly spiced cookies are my favorite afternoon mood elevator.
Ingredients1 cup of peanut butter
½ teaspoon of salt
½ cup coconut sugar
2 chia eggs (2 tables of chia seeds and 6 tablespoons of water)
5 droppers full of cinnamon CBD
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
¼ cup of cassava flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
3 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Add all wet ingredients to a medium-sized bowl and mix.
- Add dry ingredients into same bowl and well combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll a heaping tablespoon of dough into a ball and place onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Use a fork to press an impression on top of the dough.
- Bake dough for 15 minutes.