Pumpkin season has arrived! This delish and simple vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake is so easy to put together, and includes our Nourishing Cacao and CBD Drops for super tasty added health benefits! This festive fall dessert tastes and feels so good.
12 droppers of Salvarae CBD oil
1 cup pitted dates (about 10)
1 ½ cup toasted sprouted pumpkin seeds
½ cup almond flour
2 cups cashews, soaked and drained
1 cup pumpkin puree
½ cup canned coconut cream
¼ melted coconut butter
⅓ cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 ½ tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon sea salt
Optional Mousse Topping:
1 can full-fat coconut milk
¼ cup Nourishing Cacao
1 cup cashews
⅛ cup sweetener of choice
*Optional Mousse: Blend mousse ingredients until smooth and set in the fridge for a minimum of 5 hours or overnight.
- Pour boiling water over cashews and let soak for 1 hour uncovered.
- In a food processor, blend dates, pumpkin seeds, almond flour, and CBD oil until a sticky dough forms.
- Place dough into an 8-inch springboard pan and press down with fingers or the back of a spoon. Set aside in the freezer.
- In a blender, blend all cheesecake ingredients until smooth. Adjust spices and sweetness to taste.
- Spoon batter onto the chilled crust and smooth the surface with a spoon or butter knife.
- Place in the freezer to set for 3-5 hours.
- Decorate cheesecake with Salvarae nourishing cacao or our chocolate mousse.
- Remove from freezer at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!