This easy, no-bake decadent chocolate will easily satisfy your sweet tooth while giving you a daily dose of CBD. Combining crunchy toasted coconut with cocoa and vanilla, these melt-in-your-mouth bars are the perfect pick me up at home or on the go. We've used our original CBD Drops with cinnamon for this recipe, but you're welcome to use the Unflavored too. You can make this in under 30 minutes, including clean-up!
8oz cocoa butter
8oz cacao butter
1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
1/4 cup maple syrup or alternative sweetener
1/3 cup cacao powder
1 cup toasted coconut
1/2oz CBD oil
Pink Himalayan salt
1. Line small baking pan or dish of choice with parchment paper
2. Melt down cocoa butter and cacao butter on low, stirring constantly
3. Once butters are completely melted, turn off heat and add vanilla, cocoa powder and CBD oil
4. Pour mixture onto baking pan
5. Top with toasted coconut and salt
6. Freeze until solid (1-2 hrs depending on thickness)
7. Refrigerate and cut or break into pieces. You can also store these in an air-tight container in the freezer for future use.
8. Indulge & enjoy!