Step into Fall with this simple and delicious peanut butter pumpkin chocolate chip bar recipe. These bars are incredibly healthy, low carb, and a fun new way to incorporate CBD into your routine.
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup coconut sugar (or choice of sweetener)
2 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup almond flour
1 tsp pumpkin spice
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
4-6 tbsp chocolate chips
1/4 ounce CBD drops (unflavored or flavored)
1. Combine pumpkin puree, peanut butter, sweeter, and vanilla in a medium sized mixing bowl.
2. Add the remaining ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips, and mix until the dough is well combined.
3. Fold the chocolate chips into the dough.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Remove dough from fridge and evenly spread into a lined or greased baking pan.
6. Place into oven and bake for 14-20 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and cool for 30 minutes before serving.